We are looking for an experienced technician with at least 5 years of full-time plumbing work experience. As well as someone that is experienced in residential and commercial plumbing maintenance, repairs, and installations.
You must be able to complete jobs unassisted with the highest level of client satisfaction and integrity, while maintaining an honest, ethical, and customer service company culture. It is required that you be on call one week per month and some holidays.
Must be drug free, clean background, current driver's license that is insurable.
In addition to the above, the successful Service Plumber applicant will have the following qualifications/skills:
- Proficient in troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and installation of plumbing fixtures, equipment, etc.
- Sales skills: maintenance agreements, equipment upgrades, etc.
- Tools: must have all hand tools required for the job
- Clean cut and presentable
- Insurable driving record
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays (on call)
- Speak and write English fluently
- Being punctual and a someone who wants to be on top is a plus
- Insurance offered after 90 Days
- Optional Dental and Vison Insurance
- Bonuses and Spiffs
- Ongoing Training
- Company Phone Provided
- Direct Deposit Banking
If you feel that you meet these requirements and want to join a great company send your resume and references today, so we can set up an interview!